Throwing Coach - Part Time
Ironside Axe Club is looking for Event Hosts and Throwing Coaches.
We are always searching for fun, upbeat individuals! The most important characteristics of our Event Hosts/Coaches is that they LOVE working with people. We encourage building rapport with our guests and ensuring everyone is having a great time! Event Hosts/Coaches possess stellar public communication skills and the ability to engage large groups of people.
You bring the enthusiasm; we can teach you how to throw the axe.
Duties may include (but not limited to):
- Facilitating groups and parties from setup to teardown.
- Helping with marketing and advertising. Such as adding video or picture content.
- Coaching axe safety and throwing techniques.
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
- Facilitating League tournaments.
This position is part time.
Need to know exact days and times of availability for scheduling purposes.
Pay is $12.00/hour plus tips.